A True Conservative Choice
• Healthcare reform that makes sense, not Obamacare!
• Part-Time citizen legislators not full time politicians.
• Promote all business through less regulation and ending corporate welfare.
• Give parents control of their children’s education through real school choice.
• Eliminate State Income-Tax, allowing you to keep more of your own money.
I am running for Michigan’s 34th Senate seat because I want to peel away all the unnecessary regulations imposed by those in Lansing that make it so difficult for people to chase their dreams. I want to change the culture in Lansing that too often ignores the wishes of its constituents and lead our legislature into a new era of responsible, principled governance. I hope you’ll support and join me in this great endeavor!
Here is the video of my appearance on The Renegade River Show with Mike Hewitt on 1/26/2014. Read More
We are seven months away from the 2014 Republican Primary. I am running because I believe that the 34th district deserves a true conservative choice when they go to that... Read More
In David Kolb's Dec. 17 column, “A splash of moderation might spell trouble for Republican from Hart,” he says that Sen. Goeff Hansen, R-Hart, has moderated quite a bit since... Read More