A True Conservative Choice
• Healthcare reform that makes sense, not Obamacare!
• Part-Time citizen legislators not full time politicians.
• Promote all business through less regulation and ending corporate welfare.
• Give parents control of their children’s education through real school choice.
• Eliminate State Income-Tax, allowing you to keep more of your own money.
I am running for Michigan’s 34th Senate seat because I want to peel away all the unnecessary regulations imposed by those in Lansing that make it so difficult for people to chase their dreams. I want to change the culture in Lansing that too often ignores the wishes of its constituents and lead our legislature into a new era of responsible, principled governance. I hope you’ll support and join me in this great endeavor!
PRESS RELEASE - For Immediate Release Muskegon Michigan - Primary challenger questions sitting senator’s vote promoting federal standards aimed at dumbing down our children to the lowest “common” denominator. Muskegon... Read More
Dear editor: Last week MLive ran an article on the ongoing Medicaid expansion in which Goeff Hansen claims that he is “always open to suggestions anyone might have on how... Read More
Monday September 30th Nick will be at The Golden Eatery in Mears,MI at 6pm. He will be speaking on the issues that matter and engaging the voters in discussion. Come join... Read More